Some Sewing Projects

EK4A6643
EK4A6643

Because G has reached the stage where she can not only unvelcro and unsnap but also pop off the Baby Bjorn rubber bib, the only solution is a tie bib. I had just one that was big enough to work well (an old Vanderbilt one from Geoff's babyhood), so I traced it and made a couple more.

EK4A6650
EK4A6650

She enjoys just wearing them around.

EK4A6672
EK4A6672

She also turns them into capes.

EK4A6675
EK4A6675

Made a purple one, too.

EK4A6678
EK4A6678

With the leftover extra-wide double fold bias tape, I decided to update my old 1980's baby bonnet by ripping off some of the old white ribbon and snazzing it up with a sturdier chin tie.

EK4A8096
EK4A8096
EK4A8095
EK4A8095

That's all for now!